Tuesday, September 28, 2010

the best random night with my old friends aka The Horniexcs.

My friends and I haven't been hanging out as much as we'd like. I knew them since high school. I do not remember all their birthdays but I remember their faces and the memories we shared. Like the nights we spent at Jomz' house, lying on the floor, looking at the stars. We were good kids. Shooting stars entertained us like crazy. When I think of my high school life, I think about shooting stars and okay I'll be honest, my first crush too (teehee), sadly he ignored me because I was so _______ back then. How innocent was I? Having first crushes on my 4th year of high school? Man that is so embarrassing. I was a late bloomer. A wall flower. maybe I still am. So yeah anyway, I think our group works because of our very different personalities. We do not have many things in common but we all know how to have fun and act silly. It's kinda awesome actually. We finally went out last Saturday, September 25, after a series of frustrating question and answer text messages of course, but we did it! We met at Starbucks Marquee Mall. One thing you need to remember when meeting any of these people is to not believe them when they say they are on their way. You should know better than that. Don't be a fool! Always keep in mind that 6pm really means 8pm. Despite the different time zones we have, we still forgave each other for being late (after making them suffer and feel sorry). It's 9pm and the night was young. We went to this resto called "New Mexican Chicken" or something like that. It's a Korean restaurant. The name is confusing. It makes sense though, since Koreans confuse me. Haha. I like their fashion taste, confusing, strange, bold and weird. I learn a lot from them Koreans. So, yeah okay, this mexican-chicken-resto-but-in-real-life-serves-korean-food was great! The chicken was scrumpylumpycrunchy good! I am surprised that I even thought of a word that can describe it's incredible goodness. After the chicken, we had pizza at Goodboy pizza. Their menu was funny. Cool concept. The pizza was good too. There was also this Italian spice we were all crazy about. Boy did we have so much fun that night.
chito-the boyfriend, trixie, me, cai, eds, jomz

Jump Photo: fail. Let's call it the Landing Photo instead.

Drooool! Cai and the yummy Calzone! On the background, Trixie's thumb of approval.
The Sexists Menu.
Bear Hug! =)
Goodbye scrumpylumpycrunchy Chicken! You are dead!
Don't Ask!
Meet the gang! Half of it anyway.