Wednesday, September 29, 2010

That's what she wore: Jeans + Camel

I decided this will be my blog for everything. I made a tumblr blog to compile all the looks I like but I can't remember all the passwords to the different blogs I have. I feel like I'm scattered all over the internet. Must compile thoughts in one place. So this will be the place. Yay! So back to what she wore. Here are some styles I found today.
I like the red cardigan. The collared top. The belt and of course the skirt!
I think those knee high socks look cute. The mom jeans I love!
It's true, Camel is the new thing. I mean the color Camel.
i love those jeans!!! the cropped top is cute.
this one, umm she's hot.
jeans and camel toned accessories.
The blue denim and camel belt and bag look is everywhere. I'm thinking of wearing something like this for John Mayer's concert this friday. We have free tickets! wohooo. I can't wait!

All photos are from Mr.Newton.