Thursday, October 14, 2010

I know this happened two weeks ago but whatever, I watched John Mayer for free!









I was praying and hoping and wishing to get free John Mayer tickets ever since I can remember (which is really just one week before his concert). My sister told me that there is a chance that we might get free concert tickets. How cool is that? She knows the people that set up the speakers for concerts, or something like that. So on the day itself, October 1, I found out that we got the tickets. We even had three extras because some of her workmates couldn't make it. So yeah, I saw John Mayer in real life. He was about 6 inches from where I was standing, which is really not that bad. He wasn't very talkative, sure he was there to sing and not to talk, but still... not very talkative. He didn't even try to insert the word "Manila" in one of his songs like every international band I've seen! Heehee. It works everytime, the crowd screams for that kind of shit, but JM yeah he didn't do it. Not his style, I guess. His clothes were baggy, his hair was curly and disheveled, his raspy voice was amazing and calming. We stood in the pouring rain for him and now every time it rains, I play John Mayer songs, it just feels right. Oh! Oh! this just in, I read in yahoo that he trashed his hotel room in Manila, ummm ..."allegedly." Who cares, I love him especially if he's for free.