Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tarot cards actually give good advices.

I was so bored today that I read all my unread emails, about a hundred of them. I found one email that says I have a free Tarot Card Reading from tarot.com. It was my birthday yesterday, so cool, a gift! I clicked the button, shuffled the cards, clicked a few cards, and then there were interpretations. Naturally, they were very vague, but surprisingly the advices made sense to me. They give good advices. For real. I even saved some of them because I like what they said. Below are the ones that made sense to me.
i think this card is talking about my uncertainty in my career change. =(

this one is about my decision to change jobs.


this is about this guy I'm in love with for so long. maybe he isn't just who I think he is.