Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What I did last 10-10-10

My friends and I decided to celebrate our birthdays all at the same time this year. It's cool that our birthdays follow like this, 10 is Kate's, 11 is Keith's birthday plus Xar&Kit's 3rd year anniversary, and then me at 12. We have been friends for so long, but we never had a joint party ever, so I thought this year we should team up for a super major party. We all had jobs so we all thought it is not going to be hard organizing a party BUT boy was I wrong! I love my girlfriends to death but damn I will never plan a party like that again. Not only was it a pain in the arse to contact them all, hoping they would reply, it was also a pain to go to the party because of all sorts of problems popping up from all directions. Aaaargh! I swear that I will never volunteer to organize another event again ever everrrr! So anyway, about the party, it was fun for me since I got to make s'mores. I love s'mores. Unfortunately, I don't think my s'mores had fans. I ate them all I think. The people I really wanted to go couldn't make it. I was looking forward to hanging out with all my friends that night but like I said, problems everywhere. It was a series of unfortunate events, but I'd still say that the party was a success since I got what I wanted. I got wasted, but not the crazy laughing wasted kind, just the kind where you fall asleep and wonder the next day why you are wearing different undies.
So besides wearing different clothes when I woke up, I also saw that the living room was a mess! It was full of leftover food and cigarettes. Damn it. No words can describe the state of the living room. All I can say is that the living room looked dead to me. Xar and I had to clean up everything. It was sucky, I mean I don't mind cleaning up, but damn it, I do not even know who the hell came to our party.
There is a valuable lesson here, Parties are not for us. It was 60% stress, 40% fun. 
But at least now I know that my girlfriends won't just hold my hair when I puke, they'll bring me to the bathroom and throw hot water on me too. 
I love them!
me, keith, kate. the birthday girls and boy.

my s'mores.

we had so many food but so little time!

xaris, me, kim, grace

kate, xar, kim, me, ivy, grace

the junk we munched.
Btw, I would like to thank this song by Parokya ni Edgar, my favorite local band.
This song was my inspiration and motivation for the said event. hahaha.






Mission Accomplished!