Friday, January 14, 2011

Meet 10-second Tom and Jerry Maguire.


Last Tuesday night, my sisters and I kept hearing a "meowing" sound near the bathroom so we were all freaked out and curious as hell. We thought it was a big rat inside the walls of our house. Yikes! Our house was built way before the Japanese occupied the Philippines so it is really really old, and finding weird animals inside the house is not new to us, but it still gives us the creeps. We had bats, snakes, and spiders. It is both fun and scary living here. So far our latest (and cutest) discovery are two kittens. We opened the fuse box of our house, where we heard the meows, and to our surprise there they were, two cute kittens. My mom was hysterical, she kept saying "how did they get there? how did they get there? HOW DID THEY GET THERE?" We were shocked! I mean why the fudge do we have cats inside our house walls and how did they get there?!!? It was so surreal. We were all laughing and and freaked out at the same time. My mom wanted to give them away, but I want to keep them because not everyone finds two kittens in their walls. We need to name them something, I said! No one knew we were going to have cats that night so due to our unpreparedness, we thought of the first cat we ever knew! Tom and Jerry! I know one of them is a mouse but, it makes sense since we originally thought they were a big rat. I just added "10-second" and "Maguire" so they wouldn't be so umm, unoriginal. haha. 10-second tom and jerry maguire! I think they are only a few weeks old. They are about 5 inches and they walk funny! They still have wobbly legs. Hihi. I was always a dog person before, but now these two cute kittens are making my heart melt. Look at them cuties!
tom & jerry after their discovery: shaking.

tom is more fierce.

tom & jerry hiding under the table.
left: Tom. right: Jerry Maguire.
just hanging out at our parisian litter box.
jerry, on the right,  is more playful and adventurous.