Sunday, November 14, 2010

2011 Planner: What will you be?

One more thing to get excited about the next year, besides the possibility of going to school again, or having a new job (whatever happens first) and my sister coming home for the holidays, is getting my own 2011 planner. For 2010 I manged to complete the stickers for the Starbucks planner. I wasted a lot of money and got addicted to coffee but it was great. It had a hard cover with nice texture and the paper quality was nice. I also liked that it was wider than the usual notebook so I had a lot of space for my thoughts, rants, and doodles. For this year, I am not really liking the new planner at Starbucks, it does look pretty (i like the wood cover, or the red velvety one) but I am just not liking the part where I have to spend a lot more money for the thing and having to wait for more stickers, and drinking more coffee than I should, everything just feels like hard work and I am just not up for it. I have been checking out the Moleskin Planner they have at Fullybooked and it looks amazing! The size and thickness of it looks right. That didn't sound right. Anyway, let me rephrase. The Moleskine planner looks like it can fit perfectly with the bags I have. I like that it dedicates one whole page for one day, because really a lot can happen in 24 hours. So I am really controlling myself and my budget. I hope it does not cost more than 2k because I am going to be broke come December. I may be free as a bird that month but my budget is going to kill me by caging in all my material desires. I should look for a part time job or something. For the meantime I'll google some more 2011 planners. You never know what's out there.

2011 Moleskine Daily Planner that I might buy.