Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If I was an animal...

A few months back I learned that Penguins find their "soul mates" thru the sounds they produce and once they find "the penguin" they stay with them forever. So i said to myself if ever I was reincarnated I would want to be a penguin. But now I am not so sure anymore since I saw these cute Kigus! They are the cutest adult onesies ever everrr and I hear they're very big in Japan! I wish I can make one for myself someday and then wear it to a costume party, or whenever I feel like being something else. They make for a good pajama too, i think. dang! I want one!

a care bear!
a panda! this is too cute!

I found out about these cute costumes called KUGI from the Diesel Campaign Ad: Be Stupid. A bunch of people dressed like animals raced to Noah's Ark, or something like that. I read about it here
The Diesel Ads are pretty cool too. Here is my favorite.