Sunday, November 28, 2010

Can't buy me Love!

I love the 60's. Two reasons: The Beatles and Twiggy, especially her short dresses...mostly her short dresses and hairstyle. My uncle celebrated his birthday last Nov. 13 with a sixties theme and I am talking about it just now, can you imagine how busy I've been!...(nah.) The whole family was excited to go back to the 60's. I think everybody bought dresses to wear and almost all of us got them at Get Laud. That store has been improving in terms of style. When I was in college I only knew about that brand when we needed to buy plain t-shirts to wear for a school event or something, but now I noticed a lot of classy dresses. Although it's a bummer that most of the dresses come in free sizes, meaning they do not fit very well to my body. Some are just a little shorter or a little bit bigger. The dress I was wearing was very short, the conservative in me was having second thoughts, but my aunts say that dresses back then were really short, so the hell with it. We had a good time! I do not, I repeat do NOT normally dance at parties but this time the music really hit me. The band they hired, umm bloomfields...bloomers...bloom something, a bunch of nerdy looking cute dudes, were really good! too bad I couldn't remember their real name! tsk. But really they were great I super enjoyed! They played most of my favorite Beatles songs and some from the Beach Boys too! Awesome! It was pure clean family bonding F-U-N! Dude, I was dancing like nobody's watching, umm in this case, it may be true since I suck at dancing and most of the people near me were better dancers, the people were probably watching them instead of me. So whatever I did what Gaga would do...I "just danced!"










goodnight everybody! we are the posers!