Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Playlist!




My Super Top Favorite Songs for November.
I cannot believe I just heard of Friendly Fires now. They are amazing! Their music is euphoric.
I've also been playing Rufus Wainwright and Greg Laswell a lot because I cannot decide who has the sexiest voice. Of course I still can't get enough of Ra Ra Riot. Ellie Goulding and A Fine Frenzy for the cold nights and lazy mornings. Passion Pit whenever I need energy boost.

  1. Paris - Friendly Fires
  2. Jump in the Pool - Friendly Fires
  3. Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk - Rufus Wainwright
  4. The One I Love - Greg Laswell
  5. Goodbye - Greg Laswell
  6. All I Want - Toad the Wet Sprocket
  7. The Writer - Ellie Goulding
  8. The Beacon - A Fine Frenzy
  9. Electric Twist - A Fine Frenzy
  10. Can You Tell - Ra Ra Riot
  11. Moth's Wings - Passion Pit
  12. To Kingdom Come - Passion Pit
  13. Dog Days Are Over - Florence and the Machine
  14. Between Two Lungs - Florence and the Machine
  15. Change - The Lightning Seeds
  16. Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
  17. Mother, We just can't get enough - New Radicals
Umm that's it.
photo source