Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Daria-fy Yourself!


I did this last Halloween. I was so frustrated that I couldn't go to a real decent costume party, so I played dress up. I've been watching Daria Episodes lately so I was psyched when I found perfect pieces that look like Daria Morgendorffer's outfit. Green blazer, check! Brown shirt, check! Pleated black skirt, check! Black boots (that you won't see in the pictures), check! Nerdy glasses, Check! (I wish I had round nerdy glasses 'tho.) Dead pan facial expression, check! I am not the typical vain female who takes pictures of herself with her cellphone, or webcam, or in front of a mirror. Sure I like having group pictures, but taking pictures of myself is something I have to learn to get used to. It just feels weird and awkward. So here is my first attempt at vanity, I mean self-portraits.
TIMER FAIL.     
 Obviously 5 seconds isn't enough for me to be in position.
  
The Inspiration.