Saturday, November 6, 2010

KoKo Fashion.

I find it weird, irritating, and amazing how a group of well dressed pretty Korean girls can make me feel out of place in my own country. They talk so fast that even if  I try desperately to try and understand what they are all saying, my attempts fail. Yes, I want to eavesdrop. I find their language very interesting. They speak with so much excitement that just by listening to them you can sorta know what they mean. Another thing I like about them Koreans is that every single one of them knows how to dress. I'm store manager of a store in a mall, so I always "people watch." Koreans are my favorite past times. I stare at them. Not in a creepy way, I try my best not to look creepy. haha. But really I like their style. They have the best dresses and their shoes are awesome! Where do they buy their shoes? One time I asked a koreana where she bought her shoes. I couldn't help it. She was very nice and flattered. Lastly, why do they have perfect hair? Why? They are cute pretty people. I like them. I even browse the online korean stores for fun. I just enjoy looking at them. If I was a real creep I'd take pictures of all of them. :)

photos not mine. google grabbed. lazy.