Friday, November 12, 2010

It's in the bag.

Look what boredom produces.
Inspired by the tumblr blog thingsorganizedneatly.tumblr.com and the bratpack campaign last Manila Design Week where a bunch of famous people showed what's inside their bag. No one says you have to be famous to do this. So I made one for myself. My things look so pretty and organized when arranged like this but really when they're in my bag it takes a moment for me to get what ever it is I need.

Stuff inside:
  • Cellphone
  • Snowy iPod
  • Batman iPod
  • Cassette Tape Case for the twinpods made by my cool friend Trixie.
  • Mascara
  • Powder
  • Eye Color
  • Lip & Cheek Tint
  • Lip Gloss
  • Tic Tac
  • Hand Lotion
  • Keys
  • Clips and Grips
  • Gummy Bears
  • Aviator Shades
  • Notebook for my to-do lists and doodles
  • 2010 planner for more to-do lists and more doodling space
  • Trusty Pen
  • Book: Pretending you care by Norman Feuti. Helps me stay sane.
  • Wallet
 Oh what fun. This entertained me pretty well.